Friday, December 10, 2010

never ask to bargain!!

thought to post my this writing here too!!!!!




i have taken this picture from google,it doesnot  belong to me!!


i cherish u
whether u come infront of me in a ragged robe,
wrinkled face,
penniless,
ill cherish u more every day,
even if u are dirt in dirt,
or the skin of urs is diseased with irrepairable hurt,
or if ur face is disfigured,
even if u are a plague to herd,
ill hold the trembling hand of urs,
and will plunge in the heart 
that still shine to me like a first morning ray,
infront of whose shineness 
crystals and diamonds turn grey....
have u ever felt the ocean of passion
fierece inside me,
i am a passanger of ur love,
and my heart sees nothing,
nor my eyes feel anythng,
but the fire of its beauty,
that has burned me in all these years
and still i yearn fo the purity....
even if u fill my lap
with the treasure of skies and earths
ill bargain never my heart
even if u burn  me in  hell's hearth..
i have gained the shineness of this treasure
after hardships of pains
and no pleasure can soothe this burning
as this desire is insane!!

hiramalik                                                                    

1 comment: