Friday, December 3, 2010

my weakeness(es)!!

many times i have written phrases in my praise,in expressing beauty of my quality...but hardly for once i wrote on my weakeness....
Yes folks,i know its the same as u cut ur toes by an axe all by intentions to announce ur weakenesses too aloud...but i am shrewed in my part too(:P)...ill tell in a language which ull not understand in ur understanding....


lets start a game!!!


1. when i fall, i hide,rather to get up....(but i know its a quality too:P)


2. most of the time i stop my mind,and let my heart play games(i guess this is very lame:P)


3. i have many times touched the stars,,but how moon looks like,i never have seen in my life,coz at that time of witnessing i close my eyes because of fears of sheer light....


4.  when i am stron,i feel weak more...


5.i love to write,but i get fed up of writing on a paper,so i revise those words in my mind again and again,but because of weak memory,in second minute i forget all...( *sad*)


6.my brother says that ull have ur life be ended on writings and books...i knw he lies(but i sometimes believe on this)...(again sad)..


7. i cant wake up early in the morning,when i so wish to see light abolishing the dark,though ''light'' never fascinated me as much ''night'' does...


8. i look at the wrist watch too much..lol


9. i am maddddd for good clothes(its insane beyond limits)..


10.i  loothe those who copy me,but i feel i have all authority to copy others( weak defence)


11. i know at times that i have to kick out that particular person out of life,,but my heart gets mellowed(u knw very soft heart,bauahahahahha)


12. the last but not the least,,i am tired of writing here ,as the list is too much,,coz i have other things in my mind too,to do,other than listing up my weakenesses:P

4 comments:

  1. 1. when i fall, i hide,rather to get up.... I wait to be picked up.

    2. most of the time i stop my mind,and let my heart play games ... it has a more unique beat

    3. i have many times touched the stars,,but how moon looks like,i never have seen in my life,coz at that time of witnessing i close my eyes because of fears of sheer light .... I live be the quote, 'aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll be amongst the stars'

    4. when i am stron,i feel weak more...but what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

    5. i cant wake up early in the morning,when i so wish to see light abolishing the dark,though ''light'' never fascinated me as much ''night'' does....but even more so i just want to say Fajr on time :P

    8. i look at the wrist watch too much ... never for its time, only for when two hands meet

    9. i am maddddd for good clothes ... (can't say much here I think 'maddddddd' pretty much says all)

    11. i know at times that i have to kick out that particular person out of life,,but my heart gets mellowed ....You should see me kick, even beckham gets ashamed!

    12. the last but not the least,,i am tired of writing here ,as the list is too much,,coz i have other things in my mind too,to do,other than listing up my weakenesses ....I'm lying - nothing gets better then this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollllllllllll @ 11th point...great personification..haha
    @12...no omments:P

    ReplyDelete