Friday, December 10, 2010

graveyard!!

i passed the graveyard today,same paths,same people,same faces around ,same feeling....
but today the diving sun whispered to me my reality ,so slow it was ,so politely,but it shivered me,and i started trembling with uncontrollable tears....i asked the departing sun,y u leaving me in such pain after telling me the realization that i forget so often?,, he was tired and looked with half closed eyes to the night's power en-veiling the ceiling of sky,the scarlet colour of it looked so sad to  me after such a long time and said''realization is a door to ur own soul,,y u always keep it closed when all the time u burn in search of love,y u fear of such realization,,?are u afraid of the hardships? (smile carelessly), than not,because it is the trial...jump into or stay ignorant with restlessness,u have no other choice''.....
the eyes of mine left my body,denied my command and started staring at the sad scarlet color of sky that was turning into gloom...i tried to look away,but they got more rebellious and tears lost their way....


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment