Friday, December 17, 2010

healing of nights!





thought to share it here too!!








enchant me again though the night is dark
and i have turned off all the lights in this bazar,
the sellers are quiet,and the things getting rotten
the smell of decayed is dispersing through the mouths of ajar..
shimmer it from the hearts of asleep,
and drown urself again in bottles of wines...
the graveyard is on the other street,beyond the tree of pine,
care not ,as the time still is in favour of mine...
i quietly asked my companion of the reason of being wise,
''the wine is still in my throat and the boiling of my blood is on rise''
seek the light,as the night is lingering too long,
'NO',stop muttering another word,the moment is wrong...
''let me adore the face of my knight,
as this is what we call the healing of nights''!!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment